- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or those of third parties which are made available through our website or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
and any other content you submit to us via the website or our services (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments, enquiries, marketing preferences, and other information concerning your use of the website or our services.
2. Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
- process your orders, register and administer your user account, and enable you to login and use the website and our services;
- if you purchase a third party’s product through our website or service, we may disclose your name and/or email address to that third party if such disclosure is required in order to allow you to obtain and use a licence for that product from that third party;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at Membrain Festival); and
- to generally run and improve the website and our services.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam Policy
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she leaves the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the Membrain Festival newsletter” option ON, on our registration page. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communication with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender
- Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
- Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
It is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
Membrain Festival does not send spam – ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new audioware releases which are published on a weekly basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from our industry.
We cooperate with other businesses that target similar audiences as ours – they send our newsletters to their opted-in subscriber base. We are very careful about the antispam practices of these businesses and never cooperate with companies that are outside the scope of our audience or our industry or which have an unclear Antispam Policy. On very rare occasions we also send selected partners’ eflyers to our subscriber base.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the top of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
- Sending a message to your emailbox with the link to activate your account at Membrain Festival
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag Membrain Festival as ‘Spam’ or ‘Unsolicited’ in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
When you get in contact with us (for example by email or via a form on the website) we will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can improve the website.
5. Cookies, Beacons and Tracking
Our website uses ‘cookies’ and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and mobile device by software that you install. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google or providers of advertising services.
|Authentication||To log you into our website and service and keep you logged in.|
|Preferences||To remember information about you such as your preferred language and configuration.|
|Analytics||To help us understand how you use our website and services, and how often, so we can improve them to deliver a better experience for our users.|
To carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services.
We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the website. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies, but parts of the website may not work properly.
We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access the website) and your visit to the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, login, device name, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and if necessary our advertisers.
We may use other technologies such as pixel tags, clear GIFs and web beacons on the website.
6. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
if we buy or sell, or are negotiating the purchase or sale, of any business or assets, in which case your personal information may be shared with the purchaser or seller for that purpose.
We may anonymise information about you (so that you cannot be identified from it by third parties) and provide that information to third parties for the purposes of marketing analysis or to market the website or our services (for example, by letting our business partners know that 50 male individuals from a particular country viewed their product during a particular time period.
7. International data transfers
8. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
9. Policy amendments
10. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to Membrain Festival) at any time.
11. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
12. Financial Information
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your profile, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Driftkikker Productions.
2332 XK Leiden
Tel: +31 (0)640803577